I've moved

I've moved!
Come read my current posts at www.MukkoveJohnson.com
Buy books and stay up on book signings and other happenings, too.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Letting Go to Grab Hold


Letting go. Again. Many times a day.

Sometimes I think I’m tired of letting go.

I am tired because I have need to let go. 
I have picked up again what is not mine to carry.

Letting go of failures, wasted time, distractions, confusion, condemnation, and crankiness.

Letting go of dreams, ideals, expectations.

I must let go to empty my hands before I can grab hold of His unfailing love.

He believes in me! He loves me. He has redeemed me with his blood. Called me beautiful. Called me His own.

Why would I? Why do I hold onto anything else?

Relate to this post?
You may this one as well: In the Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment