I've moved

I've moved!
Come read my current posts at www.MukkoveJohnson.com
Buy books and stay up on book signings and other happenings, too.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Doodling From This Week

While lesson time has been going really well, we have a routine that is working. Afternoons are another story. The above is my attempt at getting everything out of my head so I could let it go and rest in God's love for me - yet again.

I have too many things I want to do. Unrealistic expectations of what I can get done. Get lost in the things I want to do rather than need to do.
I’m learning to let go and look from God’s perspective. It helps me make better choices. I do more of what I need to do, what I really want to do, usually. I want to bless my family with an orderly home and decent meals. I feel guilty when I don’t, then I’m grouchy and not fun to be around, but it’s often my own fault.
So I let go and do what He says. What really needs to have my attention right now? I still have a LONG way to go, but I am letting go and resting

No comments:

Post a Comment