I've moved

I've moved!
Come read my current posts at www.MukkoveJohnson.com
Buy books and stay up on book signings and other happenings, too.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Taking a Break

It's that time of year again

http://kovesblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/out-of-season-or-not.html
This is the first season Easter is About Jesus: Family Devotions for the Easter Season has been available. It would seem I did not adequately prepare. Now I'm finding I don't have a post about dreaming ready for this Wednesday. I'm giving myself a break until after Easter.

You can read about One Word, mine for 2013 is Dream by clicking the word "Dream" on the right under "Labels".
You can read the posts I'm doing for Easter on Focus on Jesus.

Blessings on you and your family as you focus on Jesus this Easter.
Mukkove

No comments:

Post a Comment