I've moved

I've moved!
Come read my current posts at www.MukkoveJohnson.com
Buy books and stay up on book signings and other happenings, too.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blessed Holy Week

I am taking a break again this week. Easter is About Jesus: Family Devotions for the Easter Season is in it's first season and I was not as prepared as I thought I was.


At church on Sunday we had an inspiring teaching about Holy Week. I'm sharing the link with you.

The Centrality of Our Holy Week - Sondra Markwardt

She has been studying Jewish history and culture, it brings such a richness to the Easter story. There is a bit of "family" business at the beginning, wonderful things God's has done in our house, then the teaching. I hope it will bless you in your meditations of Jesus this Holy Week.

It's all about Jesus! I hope to get notes up, too. If I do I'll add a link here.

Check out Focus on Jesus for devotions and activity ideas I've posted this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment