I've moved

I've moved!
Come read my current posts at www.MukkoveJohnson.com
Buy books and stay up on book signings and other happenings, too.

Friday, September 30, 2011

How I See Others


How I see people has so much bearing on how they see themselves. There is so much I can learn from this, letting someone know that they matter, and meaning it.                                      
                                                        
It's easy to do if I ask for the heart of the Father. Each one matters to him. Jesus died for each one - how's that for significance and value? God created each in his image, there is good to call out in each one I meet from the total stranger I will never see again to the child who is expertly trying to push my buttons, yet again.                                                                                                                  Janet Callaway shared a powerful message about this in her post 2 Words to Change the WorldThe video Janet shares is powerful and worth watching, contemplating, and mostly putting into practice. It will make a difference because you matter, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment