I've moved

I've moved!
Come read my current posts at www.MukkoveJohnson.com
Buy books and stay up on book signings and other happenings, too.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Family Board



My friend told me about a board she had over her sons changing table. She had blessings and verses and promises over her son. Seeing them reminded her to pray and speak blessing and destiny over her son.
I modified her idea and created our "Family Board". The idea for the top is shared dreams for our family. Each member has their own section to post dreams, verses, promises, anything they want pray for or to pray about. it hangs over the table where we eat every meal a reminder to pray and that God has good things planned. 

To create the board I painted an old cork bulletin board I already had. I painted the background white and added gray with a scrunched up rag. The names I printed and mounted on black paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment