I've moved

I've moved!
Come read my current posts at www.MukkoveJohnson.com
Buy books and stay up on book signings and other happenings, too.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Blogs of Blessing

While learning to walk out my resting I was blessed by these blogs. I thought they might bless you as well.

It started here:

I sent Amy the link to my post quoting her book while she was interviewing with Shane Davis of Nothing Wavering. They talked about the same quote :)

Waiting in my email was Anne's simple and refreshing message on real life exercise. I can easily get on a guilt trip about not exercising, no gym membership, no long runs (no short runs for that matter). Anne's message was refreshing.

On Facebook I saw a link I am so glad I followed. It led me to The Power of Moms and this wonderful post. “Your children want you!”  and this CHALLENGE: Recognize any tendencies you might have to get wrapped up in discouragement, and set up a regular way to remind yourself that your children want you.


The graphic below will be my reminder when my "should dos" beckon me away from my children. They are a great work. I cannot come down to be buried in a "To Do" list.


Is the culture forcing children to grow up too fast?

 was shared by another friend. Great motivation for keeping life simple and focused on Jesus.

 shared this beautifully simple graphic, just like her beautiful simple post. Amy shares her list and challenges me to write my own list. I'm always making lists, trying to get organized and be more productive. Her list really matters, though.

 I'll work on it and post my answers to my challenges next week.

Please share yours as well. 

What encouraged you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment