I've moved

I've moved!
Come read my current posts at www.MukkoveJohnson.com
Buy books and stay up on book signings and other happenings, too.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

13 Random Things About Me

  1. My favorite number is 13. It's like rebelling against superstition I think.
  2. I have a weird perspective on wasting things like tape and aluminum foil.
  3. I think the only time in my life I lived in a finished house was when I roomed with a friends family for a semester in college.
  4. I have never met anyone else with my name, or even anyone who has ever heard of my name.
  5. I love my name :)
  6. I have 3 brothers.
  7. I love to sing. In a castle turned hotel in Germany the shower room had amazing acoustics. I didn't realize everyone in the yard could hear me as well :) I hope they enjoyed my singing at least half as much as I did!
  8. Places I have been around the world: Canada, East Germany, West Germany, Poland, England, Scotland, Hong Kong, China, and Mexico.
  9. States: Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, Utah, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Missouri, Louisiana, and Florida.
  10. Air Supply's Greatest Hits will always remind me of the Red Light District in Calgary, Alberta. We got lost driving through many years ago. I guess that was the tape we were playing.    
  11. I love dark chocolate cover cherries.
  12. I have a very hard time not being productive, though I sometimes get very distracted when I'm trying to be productive. 
  13. I like to create things. The medium really doesn't matter: paper, fabric, yarn, wood, paint, clay - anything to make a mess I guess!
Now you know a few things about me. I hope you enjoyed my list!

Do we share any of the same ramdom things? 

Have you ever done a similar post?


No comments:

Post a Comment