I've moved

I've moved!
Come read my current posts at www.MukkoveJohnson.com
Buy books and stay up on book signings and other happenings, too.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Encouragement from Scriptures

Such things were written in the Scriptures long ago to teach us. And the Scriptures give us hope and encouragement as we wait patiently for God's promises to be fulfilled.                         Romans 15:4


When I feel hopeless Father it is because I have forgotten your scriptures, filled with your promises. I will remember your Scriptures, have hope and be encouraged while I patiently wait for them to come to pass. Thank you. Your promises are true and being fulfilled.




Virtual Birthday Party for Christmas is About Jesus starts today! Follow the link for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment