I've moved

I've moved!
Come read my current posts at www.MukkoveJohnson.com
Buy books and stay up on book signings and other happenings, too.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Christmas is About Jesus Birthday Party


Christmas is About Jesus is 2! 
Please help me celebrate! 


Interview by Elaine Littau on October 17 and Eliza Earsman on October 20.

I'm guest posting about "Redeeming the Sights of Christmas" on Little Life Lessons October 18.

Working Writers and Bloggers is hosting us on October 19. I'll tell you about where this idea of a virtual birthday party started. 

Also on October 20, two years since Christmas is About Jesus was released I'll be hanging out on Facebook to chat with anyone who can stop by. I would love to visit with you if you have read my book or not. I hope you will join me along the way!


Gifts - What's a birthday party without gifts! Here's how to get yours:
For the printable coloring pages and ornaments to match the devotions email me @ mukkove@kovescove.com with "gifts" in the subject line. I'll get them to your inbox.


I'm giving away one Christmas is About Jesus gift set. Gift set includes 1 paperback, 1 matching journal, and 1 printed and hung set of ornaments. You can enter as many times as you like. 
Enter by commenting between October 17 and 20 on any of my co-hosts blogs for the birthday party: Elaine LittauLittle Life Lessons, Working Writers and Bloggers, and Eliza Earsman.


Leave a comment on this blog, Christmas is About Jesus or my website, Kove's Cove.


Like Mukkove Johnson - Christian Author on Facebook & Christmas is About Jesus on Facebook.


And finally sign up for Encouragement from Kove's Cove.


Many ways to enter. I hope you enjoy the party and take home something worth keeping as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment