I've moved

I've moved!
Come read my current posts at www.MukkoveJohnson.com
Buy books and stay up on book signings and other happenings, too.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Random Thoughts

I have these ideas I want to record, write about, share.

Usually I write them down with hopes of getting them written up and fleshed out just perfect. However, I see that right now getting written down is impressive so I am going to post them as I jotted them down and hope to get back to them someday :)

God is big enough to start over with me whenever I chose to let him. My past can only hold me back if I hold onto it.

I cannot be denied when I am standing on God's Word, pursuing his promise and his presence.

Year of rest. It can only be a year of rest if I actually rest.

People's adverse reactions to our love or us does not mean we've done anything wrong. Look at Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment