I've moved

I've moved!
Come read my current posts at www.MukkoveJohnson.com
Buy books and stay up on book signings and other happenings, too.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Joining Gabby Moms in 2012

I am honored to be part of Gabby Moms 2012. Never heard of Gabby Moms? Here's how they say it:

We are wives.

We are moms.

We are homemakers.

And most importantly, we are followers of Jesus, seeking to follow His word in creating our homes and shaping our families for Him!

The Gabby Moms are a group of mom bloggers who review products for Eternal Encouragement Magazine (formerly TEACH Magazine).
(Click here for more about Gabby Moms)


Every month there will be a review of a product that will help you as a wife, mom, homemaker and especially a follower of Jesus. Lorrie Flem of Eternal Encouragement Magazine has a wonderful ministry and heart for mentoring women. I so look forward to what I will learn from the other Gabby Moms this year.

Will I Ever Get This Right? features my first review for Gabby Moms.
If you have found me because of Gabby Moms allow me to introduce myself. I live in Alaska with my high school sweetheart and our three children. The oldest is 12 and we have educated them at home since birth :) My youngest awaits us in heaven. We have farmed and been in business for ourselves. We are now transitioning into my husband having a regular job. Along with being a  wife, mom, homemaker and follower of Jesus I am an author. My first book, Christmas is About Jesus was released in 2009 and Easter is About Jesus will be released in 2012. Both are devotional books for families.

If you're a Gabby Mom please say "Hi" and leave your contact information.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mukkove! HOw do you pronounce your name? It is so interesting! as living in Alaska is as well! It is so nice to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you more this year.
    ~Nicol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...I wish I would have thought to make this a requirement for all Gabby Moms! Maybe next year :)

    I looked at the preview of your Advent book...love, love, love it! I am going to recommend my married daughter (no kids yet) gets a copy or better yet,
    I may just buy her one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mukkove!! I look forward to getting to know you through Gabby Moms. Have a Merry Christmas!!! My blog is http://vanderhoofhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Nicol :)I don't know how to do the phonetic typing. My name is Muk*kove - short u, long o. Does that help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Cindy! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Vanderhoof Family :) I hope to make time to check out all these great new blogs in the next couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete